We are a highly experienced team based at Evegate Business Park just south of Ashford in Kent. We work on construction projects across the UK although our main areas of work are Kent and East Sussex
Graham is a Chartered Engineer with over 40 years experience in the construction industry, specialising in structural engineering design.
Glyn has over 30 years experience in the construction industry working and specialises in civil engineering design, particularly drainage.
Matt has over 20 years experience in the construction industry, specialising in surveying and structural engineering design.
Steve is a Chartered Engineer with over 40 years experience in the construction industry, specialising in project management and structural engineering design.
Darryl has over 12 years of experience in the construction industry, specialising in structural engineering design and detailing
Claire has over 18 years of experience in the construction industry, specialising in structural engineering design.
Jon has over 40 years experience of financial and other administration and manages our office.
We work with a range of other construction professionals who carry out specialist work for us, including:
· Flood risk assessments
· Structural steelwork detailing
· Reinforced concrete detailing
· Land and building surveys
Jasper has over 10 years experience of relaxing and is responsible for ‘meet and greet’ at our office.
Archie has several months experience of causing havoc and specialises in rearranging things in our office.
Due to increasing workload, we are looking for staff at all levels to join our team, as outlined below:
Civil & Structural Engineers
· Junior Engineers with an appropriate engineering qualification and some experience of working in a design office. Experience of AutoCAD and surveying buildings would be an advantage.
· Senior Engineers experienced in the design of buildings in all main structural materials i.e. steel, timber, concrete and masonry. A good working knowledge of AutoCAD and experience in using MasterSeries, Excel and Tekla would be an advantage.
· Associates with extensive experience in the design of buildings in all main structural materials together with the ability to liaise with clients, write reports, supervise staff and manage projects. We are particularly looking for people who want to contribute to the development of the practice and aspire to becoming a Director.
For all positions we offer:
· varied and interesting work on a wide variety of small to medium sized projects
· opportunities for professional and career development in a rapidly growing company
· support if needed for professional development
· a competitive and flexible remuneration package
· part or full-time work
· flexible hours and holidays
· some working from home if preferred
· an attractive out-of-town working environment with free parking
Please call us for a discussion or send us your CV.
Copyright © 2024 EPS Design Ltd
All Rights Reserved
EPS Design Ltd