Careers at EPS Design
Due to increasing workload, we are looking for staff at all levels to join our team, as outlined below:
Civil & Structural Engineers
- Junior Engineers with an appropriate engineering qualification and some experience of working in a design office. Experience of AutoCAD and surveying buildings would be an advantage.
- Senior Engineers experienced in the design of buildings in all main structural materials i.e. steel, timber, concrete and masonry. A good working knowledge of AutoCAD and experience in using MasterSeries, Excel and Tekla would be an advantage.
- Associates with extensive experience in the design of buildings in all main structural materials together with the ability to liaise with clients, write reports, supervise staff and manage projects. We are particularly looking for people who want to contribute to the development of the practice and aspire to becoming a Director.
- Tekla technicians experienced in the use of Tekla Structures to produce 3D models, structural arrangement and structural steelwork fabrication drawings including connection details and cutting lists. The ability to design structural steelwork connections, detail reinforced concrete and carry out site surveys would be an advantage.
- AutoCAD technicians experienced in producing 2D general arrangement and detail drawings in all main structural materials. Experience of, or an interest in, 3D drawing, structural modelling and BIM using Tekla and MasterSeries would be an advantage, as would the ability to carry out site surveys.
For all positions we offer:
- varied and interesting work on a wide variety of small to medium sized projects
- opportunities for professional and career development in a rapidly growing company
- support if needed for professional development
- a competitive and flexible remuneration package
- part or full-time work
- flexible hours and holidays
- some working from home if preferred
- an attractive out-of-town working environment with free parking
Please call us for a discussion or send us your CV.